Yamaha placement machine (YAMAHA) operation process
Yamaha placement machine is developed and produced by Yamaha Group of Japan,
with high cost performance,good precision and stability, and high price.
The operator needs to be familiar with the placement machine operation process in order to operate:
Yamaha placement machine inspection process before operation:
1) Air pressure check - if the standard of YV100X is 0.55Mpa, when the air pressure is not normal, use the pressure regulator to adjust.
2) Power check - check if the power switch on the side of the main unit is turned on.
3) Emergency stop device - confirm the emergency stop button, whether the cover is closed.
4) FEEDER - check the installation status of FEEDER and confirm that there is no foreign matter on FEEDER.
5) Conveyor belt and peripheral equipment - confirm that there is no foreign matter on the conveyor belt,
and the parts of the conveyor system will not rub each other during operation, such as thimbles and conveyor tracks.6) Mounting head - Confirm that the safety cover and the buckle have been fastened and the nozzle has been properly installed.